Aaron Baer: The Mindset and Intentionality Behind Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Aaron Baer discuss:
- Being intentional with your legal business development.
- The mindset behind business development.
- Preparing for the future of legal.
- Tips for your best business development practices.
- Start stupid small when you are building habits, including for your business development, and they will become part of your daily routine.
- The first sell you make is to yourself – you have to believe in yourself and your firm.
- The younger generations want to buy legal services the same way they buy everything else – client services are going to be the key.
- Niche down. If you try to be everything to everybody, you will be nothing to nobody.
“You can either wait until everyone else is doing it, or you can do it first and have this enormous unfair advantage. And if you want to help clients, if you care about clients, just try to learn stuff that’s going to help them and don’t listen to the people that are going to tell you that’s all nonsense.” — Aaron Baer
Connect with Aaron Baer:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.