Adam Arkfeld: Measurable Marketing with Pay-Per-Click Advertising
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Adam Arkfeld discuss:
- Sales and marketing working hand in hand.
- Diagnosing what is happening in your marketing.
- Who pay-per-click works best for.
- Tracking the data of your marketing campaigns.
- Measurement creates integrity – the numbers don’t lie.
- You have to have clean metrics that you can rely on to understand what is happening with the marketing campaigns.
- Targeted and paid marketing changes rapidly, anything more than 6 months ago and it really is a different world.
- YouTube is an untapped market for most lawyers.
“The nice thing about running paid advertising is you can measure everything, and you can make every decision based on analytics and data. It’s foundational for what we do and I think it should be foundational for all marketing, to be honest.” — Adam Arkfeld
Connect with Adam Arkfeld:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.