In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Adriana Linares discuss:
- How technology can facilitate efficiency in the law industry.
- The benefit of practice management programs.
- Email and document management systems.
- Integration of tech products to add efficiency affordably.
- Two of the biggest issues with technology is that the training is not properly done and people don’t know how to utilize all of the features.
- Systems, efficiency, and training are required to grow a law firm properly.
- Solos and small firms have an advantage over larger firms in becoming more efficient, making changes, and implementing them.
- As more and more tech products continue to work together, more lawyers are utilizing the different systems to help best manage their firms.
“Essentially, for $150 a month per head, your firm can run efficiently, securely, and mobile. I could not have given that number 10 years ago.” — Adriana Linares
Connect with Adriana Linares:
Show: New Solo Podcast – legaltalknetwork.com/podcasts/new-solo/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911