Andy Stickel: Marketing is More than Leads
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Andy Stickel discuss:
- Overcoming analysis paralysis.
- Marketing beyond getting leads.
- Taking a lead through to a sell.
- Understanding the pain of your prospective clients and the impact that pain is having.
- Getting leads is rarely the problem.
- Follow up is the key – three times, three ways, and continuously reaching out.
- Nobody likes a linktree. Have a real person answer the phone.
- Focus on the end result, not on the vehicle for getting to that result.
“The way that you get someone to buy something is that when they’re in so much pain, that the value of getting out of pain is greater than the value of the money. That’s what attorneys need to learn how to do.” — Andy Stickel
Connect with Andy Stickel:
Operation Underground Railroad: http://ourrescue.org/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.