Barbara Kaplan: Your Brand is Your BFF
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Barbara Kaplan discuss:
- Relationships as the key to success.
- Why lawyers may struggle with branding.
- Defining your own brand and narrative.
- Understanding how to define your brand and what you do.
- Your why lives at the intersection of what you love, what you’re great at, what you want to be known for, what sets you apart, and what your ideal client needs.
- Your brand will be tweaked as you go through your life, but it should always resonate with your clients.
- If you do not choose what you want to be known for, those you work with will define it for you and it may not be what you want.
- You want your clients to be your best referral source. If your brand is clear and clearly defines who you are and what you do, your brand can be your best friend.
“Branding is about the future. It leverages the past, it reflects the present, and it carries you into the future.” — Barbara Kaplan
Connect with Barbara Kaplan:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.