Brooke Lively: From Panic to Profit in Your Law Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Brooke Lively discuss:
- Running your law firm by the numbers.
- Secrets from Brooke’s book, From Panic to Profit.
- Finding your baseline to manage and improve your numbers.
- The ideal ratio in your law firm’s financials.
- We have to pay more attention to the way we’re running the firm and running it like a business than we used to.
- Rather than a budget, call it a profit plan to help you stay on track to hit your goals.
- If you know your revenue is going to be good for 3-4 months, then you can take marketing risks or even take a vacation.
- The further you look out, the more strategic you can become.
“If you don’t know what it is you have nowhere to start, you have no way to improve it. Once we find that baseline, we start to manage that number, and things start to improve. “ — Brooke Lively
Connect with Brooke Lively:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.