Carl Ficks: Committing to the Practice of Wellness
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Carl Ficks discuss:
- Taking control of your wellness as a busy professional.
- Taking better care of yourself than your car.
- Having specific goals in your health and wellness, not just your career.
- Carl’s 10 Steps for getting back in the game.
- You cannot get through long days on RedBull and Snickers. You need to take care of your body and health to sustain you through the longer days.
- Physical activity and exercise are effective treatments for anxiety.
- Fitness is a bedrock success principle.
- The results will be there if you put in the effort.
“Compete against yourself. You’ll find it to be far more rewarding.” — Carl Ficks
Connect with Carl Ficks:
Get Carl’s 10 Steps for Getting Back in the Game Here!: https://carlficks.com/free
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.