Chelsea Williams: The Power of the Number Storyline
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Chelsea Williams discuss:
- The importance of having financial clarity in all aspects of your life.
- The greatest financial bottlenecks for law firms.
- Parkinson’s Law as it applies to your finances.
- Flat fee versus hourly billing models.
- Create systems that capture your margins, but also contribute to your cash flow.
- Until you take getting paid seriously, nobody will take paying you seriously.
- There is a difference between a financial statement and a meaningful financial statement.
- Regardless of how you choose to bill, be transparent and upfront with your clients.
“Once you understand the power of knowing your storyline, you will understand that you have the ability to be the author of that story and change the direction of your numbers and manipulate them into a direction of your choosing. That is powerful and freedom in and of itself, because then it’s up to you.” — Chelsea Williams
Connect with Chelsea Williams:
Book Reference: The E-Myth Attorney
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.