Christopher Melcher: Marketing Through Presentation for Lawyers
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Christopher Melcher discuss:
- The most important things lawyers need to know about marketing.
- What holds lawyers back from marketing.
- Learning through speaking at seminars.
- Understanding your niche and your call to action.
- While many lawyers may believe they are beyond marketing and above it, for growth and scalability, marketing is necessary to grow your business.
- Market to other lawyers – that is who is going to send you work.
- Learn how to speak in front of a group, learn how to be memorable or entertaining.
- Ask for the reviews. People are looking for social evidence to understand someone’s value.
“If you want to grow and go beyond [a small solo practice], and make a lot more money, you need to bring in more clients. The only way you’re going to do that is with a marketing strategy that makes sense and that you apply.” — Christopher Melcher
Connect with Christopher Melcher:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.