Clint Schumacher: The Master of Resilience
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Clint Schumacher discuss:
- Resilience in athletics and in business.
- Connecting with those who have gone through similar challenges.
- Changing the shape of our adversity.
- Understanding and implementing your core values.
- Failure is an important part of the learning process – we need to learn how to let that failure allow us to become better, not to beat us down.
- Our brains are powerful and we often play out situations in our brain – use it for good rather than for harm.
- There is incredible power in any word or phrase that follows “I am.”
- Because of advances in technology, we do less hard things than we used to do. Doing hard things will allow us to continue to grow and learn.
“Take some time to be still and listen. Find the space to devote the time to you and to the life that you want to lead.” — Clint Schumacher
Connect with Clint Schumacher:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.