Colin Li & Sam Alkoubey: Technology for Successful Law Practices
In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Colin Li, and Sam Alkoubey discuss:
- Technology as a value add to your legal space.
- The change in client intake in the pandemic and as we are moving back to in person.
- The upsides to electronic payments and automation.
- Utilizing Practice Panther to help your practice succeed.
- Build out electronic intake forms and embed them onto your website – it will stand out to your potential clients and you get all the information directly to you in a way that will allow you to qualify the client.
- You need to understand how your team and equipment is working for your marketing, especially in regards to time and money.
- Automation allows you to, with low overhead, set up shop as a solo practitioner with great success.
- When looking for software to help your practice succeed, look for something that is easy to use and also customized for your practice, such as Practice Panther.
“It’s super important for people to understand that as scary as it is to leave, once you make that jump, you’re going to feel so confident and ambitious. That’s only going to provide more momentum for yourself to continue being more and more successful in what you’re doing.” — Sam Alkoubey
Connect with Colin Li:
Connect with Sam Alkoubey:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.