In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Daliah Saper discuss:
- Dos and Don’ts for attorneys regarding online reputation and social media.
- Things lawyers can do in a positive way on social media.
- Challenges women face in the law field and tips to navigate those challenges.
- Advice to young lawyers as it relates to growing a book of business.
- If you don’t put any content online, one negative comment from someone else will be the only thing that comes up when you are searched.
- Be known for something – if you’re going to start your own firm, don’t be a generalist, be known specifically for something.
- ABN – Always Be Networking.
- Treat the business of law as important today as the law itself.
“Do whatever you can to be as visible as possible and then you will see how things naturally build upon each other.” — Daliah Saper
Connect with Daliah Saper:
Facebook: Saper Law Offices, LLC
YouTube: Saper Law Videos
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.