In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Dan Gershenson discuss:
- Enjoying the swing and the process of business development.
- Biggest mistakes professionals are doing in their social media and branding.
- Deciding what you will focus on marketing.
- Staying active and building your brand, even during COVID.
- Mistakes are part of the game – treat them like a learning experience.
- There is no such thing as luck. Track your activity and learn the difference between an introduction and a quality introduction.
- Become a trusted advisor – answer questions on what you do and how you can help others serve their businesses.
- No brand strategy should take more than 2 months maximum.
“There’s a difference between niching your brand, and niching your business.” — Dan Gershenson
Connect with Dan Gershenson:
LinkedIn: Dan Gershenson
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.