Dave Zumpano: Doing Everything With Purpose
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Dave Zumpano discuss:
- Knowing before you no.
- Distinguishing yourself in what you can do for the client, beyond the typical answer.
- Systems as a key fundamental of your business.
- Measuring everything you do, and doing that purposefully.
- Success comes by not stopping at the first “no.”
- Money is a byproduct of the value you create. If you create value, the money will come.
- Do something you love that has impact for others.
- If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. You need to know what you’re doing with your systems, your processes, your marketing, and your business development.
“Emotion doesn’t pay the bills, what pays the bills is understanding your marketing, understanding what happened in the process, so that you can get good information and know how to make it better for them, as well as you, as you go forward.” — Dave Zumpano
Connect with Dave Zumpano:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.