David Ackert: Prioritizing Key Relationships
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and David Ackert discuss:
- Reframing the mindset of business development.
- Organic and inorganic business development.
- Being organized in your outreach to those in your circles.
- Stepping up to be a coach in your own right.
- With changes due to the pandemic, a lot of networking and connection is needing to be more purposeful and intentional rather than happening in the moment.
- Be focused on your inner circle and your outer circle – you won’t hesitate to reach out or make the calls. Now is the time to mature those relationships.
- You need to invest time, not just check a box with a generic newsletter. You need to have real-time, authentic conversations.
- Business development is relationship development, not a sales transaction alone.
“Business development is the exercise of helping people be their best selves in the context of the relationships that can help their businesses grow.” — David Ackert
Connect with David Ackert:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.