In this episode, Steve Fretzin discusses:
- Handling the pandemic from a business standpoint.
- 5 constructive ways to maintain and grow your practice.
- Leveraging social media and creating content.
- Building client loyalty.
- Evaluate your personal and business standpoint and what challenges are being faced and the opportunities that exist at this time.
- Take time with developing your personal and firm brand, creating new content, and finding ways to connect.
- Connect with people and be a resource when you can.
- Check in on your current and past clients, prospects, and strategic partners. See how they are doing and how you may be able to help.
“Really thinking about developing your brand now is the right time. To just sit back, let this all blow over, and hope for the best is probably not the strongest play right now. You’re going to want to get active with calling people, emailing people, content development, technology development – this is going to be a make or break for a lot of people.” — Steve Fretzin
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.