Gary Johnson: The Dueling Banjos of Profitable Marketing Strategies
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Gary Johnson discuss:
- A business coach for accountability and encouragement.
- Deliverables are more than a selling point.
- Networking in the transition post-COVID.
- The Gang of Five.
- Continually work on your marketing – write down or communicate the idea as soon as you get it, don’t hold on it and hope to remember it later.
- Strategy without execution is nothing.
- Before you meet someone, do your research. Don’t show up knowing nothing about your prospective networking partner.
- The person who brings in the business has the power, not the greatest employee.
“You have to follow up in order to continue to build a good relationship with people – that’s what most attorneys should be doing, building a good relationship.” — Gary Johnson
Connect with Gary Johnson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.