Hillard Sterling: The Four Pillars of Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Hillard Sterling discuss:
- The four pillars of business development and how they interact with each other.
- Building on your own content with repurposing and leveraging on multiple platforms.
- How KLTR – Know, LIke, Trust, Refer – is aided by the four pillars of business development.
- Being proactive in following up on your business development contacts.
- Give things away in your business development so people know how much they need you to do the rest.
- Build on your own previously created content. Give people information that they can take and use immediately.
- Find the right audience for your speaking – those who will get value from your points and are not going to compete against you, but possibly hire you.
- It is riskier to underpost than overpost. It stays on the radar and keeps you top of mind and present online.
“You could break it down into four different categories of business development work: writing, speaking, posting, and networking.” — Hillard Sterling
Connect with Hillard Sterling:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.