Ivy Slater: Becoming a Visionary Leader
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ivy Slater discuss:
- Having challenging, specific, written down goals.
- Traits that make a visionary leader.
- Elements of creating a positive habit.
- Real relationships for real results.
- You need to have a tangible plan with actionable items that happen with consistency to build the habits to meet your goals.
- Take small actionable steps that you are being held accountable to and you can build on. Don’t try to climb the mountain all at once.
- Relationships are the golden ticket to success.
- Great listeners, who build great relationships, will have great success.
“Every day you have to be consistent. You want to be strong. You want to build a strong firm, a strong association, a strong foundation. You have to have that commitment and build the habits that get you there.” — Ivy Slater
Connect with Ivy Slater:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.