Jaclyn Foster: You Can’t Build Your Law Firm Alone
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jaclyn Foster discuss:
- Changes in virtual law firm assistance.
- Understanding where hires need to be made.
- Keep it simple with roll clarity.
- Preventing bottlenecks in your law firm.
- Hiring virtual gives you a broader hiring pool and gives more flexibility to your employees.
- You need to understand where time is being spent before you can understand where you may need to bring in additional help.
- As a lawyer, you should only be doing things the paralegals cannot do.
- Onboarding is a marathon, not a spring. But it is the best place to define and understand what a job roll contains.
“It just keeps reminding us, especially in this world of technology and software and automation and all of these little intricacies that have changed the face of how we work, that people are still the foundational component to making our businesses succeed.” — Jaclyn Foster
Connect with Jaclyn Foster:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.