Jamie Spannhake: The Secrets to Mind Management
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jamie Spannhake discuss:
- The relationship between the billable hour and efficiency.
- Time management and mind mastery.
- The 168 Hour exercise and time management tools.
- Delegation for items below your paygrade.
- Time management is always clearer when we know what our values are – we always want to spend the most time on what we believe is the most important.
- Lawyering is all about problem solving, which is creative. The only way to be creative is to have downtime.
- If you feel like you are failing it is because you have too much stuff on your plate.
- Time tracking is a great way to find out what you are doing that is below your pay grade and where you could be better utilizing your limited time.
“Mind management is two things – the way that we think about time, and how we talk to ourselves about time.” — Jamie Spannhake
Connect with Jamie Spannhake:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.