Jay McAllister: Technology in the Legal Space
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jay McAllister discuss:
- The one factor that will take you to the next level.
- Where lawyers waste time because they don’t have the right tech in place.
- Understanding why the technology is beneficial and how it fits into your practice.
- Looking at the discomfort versus the impact on the firm.
- From a technology standpoint, all of the elements are critical to ensuring that the attorney and their support staff can operate as efficiently as possible.
- For the technology to work, people have to use it. For people to use it, it needs to be simple and cohesive.
- You may not want to implement new technology or a system that causes more discomfort than beneficial impact.
“Technology has to work as an ecosystem – the software, the hardware, the services, the scheduling, everything has to be self-contained. There can’t be any redundancy in there, as far as systems or services that do the same function. At the end of the day, you’re paying for all of those things.” — Jay McAllister
Connect with Jay McAllister:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.