Jay Paul Deratany: Taking the Team Approach
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jay Paul Deratany discuss:
- Doing things in your work and life that make a difference.
- Making smart decisions to achieve your ambitions.
- Creating time to yourself in the midst of your busy life.
- Lessons learned in starting your own practice.
- Go into everything you do with the mindset of service, not just a mindset of serving yourself.
- Making mistakes is going to happen, but we need to learn from those things and continue to track what is working as you go forward.
- Having a team brings different perspectives to your firm.
- Don’t give up, choose your passion, and be passionate about your work.
“We take a team approach to our cases…Usually a client understands it because they want a team, and a team brings about a better result. I couldn’t have had the verdicts I’ve had unless I had the team I have.” — Jay Paul Deratany
Connect with Jay Paul Deratany:
First Star: https://www.firststar.org/
Foster Boy: http://fosterboy.com/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.