Jim Zadeh: Passionate Practice Management
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jim Zadeh discuss:
- Having a marketing plan, in writing, that you stick to.
- Going beyond “get out there and network!”
- Marketing no matter what.
- Setting important goals that work towards what you want to achieve.
- Be open with your friends and family that you are a lawyer and what it is that you do. To grow, you have to go beyond just friends and family though.
- Identify who you are, what you want, and what kind of practice you want to run.
- There is always someone doing better. Understand what you want and hold to those goals.
- Set your goals in writing and go over your goals with someone you trust.
“Use your passion in your marketing. You will find when people find you happy and competent that it will transfer over to your business.” — Jim Zadeh
Connect with Jim Zadeh:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.