Jocelyn Brumbaugh: Leveraging the Marketing Gold in Your Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jocelyn Brumbaugh discuss:
- Random acts of marketing.
- The five steps to fully leverage everything you do.
- Headline, content, and insight.
- Creative content marketing and getting newsletter opens.
- Mine for things your firm is already doing well – you’re already doing a lot of good things, think about them as news.
- Marketing news is just small wins done all the time by your employees that you can use to stay top of mind with your clients.
- It is important to have a firm LinkedIn page, not just your personal page. It will make your personal page look better and help your business to look more professional.
- You have gold, it can be used for more than you are currently using it for.
“There’s so many good things happening at firms that they can use as touch points, and they don’t think about what is news in the way that we do. So, if they take that news and consistently put it through the five steps, that’s how you raise profile.” — Jocelyn Brumbaugh
Connect with Jocelyn Brumbaugh:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.