Jon Vegosen: Client-Centric Business Development
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jon Vegosen discuss:
- How Jon learned about the importance of relationships early in life and how it has affected his career.
- The benefits of being on one or multiple boards for both the lawyer as well as the board itself.
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained – keeping your higher purpose in mind will strengthen your position and your will.
- Building relationships that go above and beyond the legal work. Making everything about those relationships.
- You don’t always have to agree, but it is how you disagree – with respect.
- Be responsive, provide first rate service,, bring joy, and always follow up.
- Develop your confidence so you can gain the confidence of clients and provide wise counsel.
- Always, always, always be there for your clients.
“I take a genuine interest in others, I befriend them, and they see that I care. I listen to them. With a high mission of service, I try to help them with things in their personal and business lives that may have nothing to do with legal issues.” — Jon Vegosen
Connect with Jon Vegosen:
Call Jon directly: 312-701-6860
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.