In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jordan Ostroff discuss:
- Being the best marketer, not just the best attorney.
- Finding your niche and playing to your strengths.
- Reasons to have a strong website.
- Top 3 tips for marketing your law practice.
- You will learn more from failures and mistakes than from your successes. Don’t be afraid to try new things and see what works.
- Stand behind your work. Confidentiality is important, but so is transparency. If you don’t ever talk about your work nobody will know what you do.
- Your personal social media can be the best source of cases that you have.
- Your phone is the best piece of technology, shoot video clips on different topics and you will get more comfortable presenting in any situation.
“Think back to those brave war stories you tell everybody. Your best war story might be your niche.” — Jordan Ostroff
Connect with Jordan Ostroff:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911