Justin Stivers: Owning Your Calendar to Succeed in Marketing
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Justin Stivers discuss:
- Why lawyers struggle with maintaining marketing consistency.
- Figuring out where to begin with marketing.
- Taking control of your calendar (and the repercussions for breaking commitments to yourself).
- Doing the things you enjoy doing and delegating the other, valuable, items.
- Step one to marketing is finding out what you want your life to look like. There are many options that will work for what you want.
- Different platforms work for different audiences.
- Before you leave the office, look at your calendar for the next day and create the day you want before the next day begins.
- Understand why you are doing the marketing you are choosing to do and why you are wanting to stay top of mind.
“That’s been my secret – I put it on the calendar, and, as much as I can, I stay as disciplined to that calendar and do what’s on there.” — Justin Stivers
Connect with Justin Stivers:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.