Keith Sbiral: Delegation for Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Keith Sbiral discuss:
- Saying yes to the right things, and no to the less important things.
- Why lawyers do and do not delegate.
- Delegation authority and framework.
- The 5 levels of authority.
- You don’t have to delegate everything right away – prioritize what you need to do and delegate the things that are below your pay grade.
- Delegation is also about authority, and passing that authority (in the long run) to somebody else.
- Think about what you can delegate outside of work. It may be worthwhile to hire your own personal assistant depending on where you are at in your career and where you are headed.
- The levels of authority build on one another. This will build expectations and trust as you go along.
“You have to delegate with authority. You can’t just say ‘here, go do that.’ You have to let that person know what the parameters are, otherwise, they end up being stuck.” — Keith Sbiral
Connect with Keith Sbiral:
Sign up at http://www.aposignup.com/btl for a FREE 30-minute consultation!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.