Ken Hardison: Innovation, Referrals, and Staying Top of Mind
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ken Hardison discuss:
- Being willing to innovate and try new things in marketing.
- Creativity and innovation in business growth.
- The power in masterminds with fresh ideas and perspectives.
- Keeping in front of your already existing clientele.
- It is all about perception and how you are viewed.
- There is enough business out there for everyone, but you need to get out there and take action, not just wait for it to come to you.
- You can learn by trial and error, or you can learn from other’s trials and errors.
- You don’t have to make big, grand gestures to your clients, but do make them meaningful to remain connected.
“When you get a referral, take the time to write a handwritten thank you note.” — Ken Hardison
Connect with Ken Hardison:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.