Kory Kelly: Modernizing the Delivery of Legal Services
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Kory Kelly discuss:
- Value in productized, turnkey solutions.
- Legal Karma is not a robot lawyer, it is a change of delivery.
- Making changes now, not waiting for the speed of business.
- It’s more about communication than it is about document drafting.
- Giving your client insight as to what is going on and expectations can ease a lot of stress from you and your client.
- Changes in the legal market (such as non-lawyer owned law firms) makes it worthwhile to look at the delivery of your legal services.
“Make the change now. Moving at the speed of business takes a long time to change these processes and make sense out of it to get the brand recognition and marketing in place that helps you leverage some of the new gifts that come with modernizing the delivery of your practice.” — Kory Kelly
Connect with Kory Kelly:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.