In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Marc Siegel discuss:
- Getting respect, even from opposing counsel.
- Reciprocating referrals.
- Successful tips for growing your law practice through referrals.
- Having multiple buckets of incoming business in your book of business.
- Marketing as an opportunity to better your life and making the most out of every meeting you have.
- You can never sacrifice your own reputation to satisfy what the client wants.
- Take good care of the referrals so the client and the contact are both satisfied that they are being taken care of.
- Get your website on the front page. To help with that, ask your clients for Google Reviews.
- Your brand is everything when you are working with individuals. Being a good lawyer isn’t enough.
“Assume that you’re going to start your own practice.” — Marc Siegel
Connect with Marc Siegel:
LinkedIn: Mark Siegel
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.