Margaret Burke & Casey Blake: Solving Inefficiencies in Your Law Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Margaret Burke, and Casey Blake discuss:
- Inefficiencies in technology and financial management in law firms.
- Daily inefficiency improvements.
- What happens when you wear too many hats.
- Your law firm as a business.
- Anyone considering working with you, not just clients, are looking at your website. Make sure it is supporting what you want people to know.
- Having a diverse team, with mixed speciality areas, can assist you in better supporting and understanding your clients.
- Fix problems, don’t just cover them with a bandaid. Taking all the work on yourself, is only a bandaid. Let go and delegate to the right people.
- It is important to see your firm as a law firm and understand that it needs to operate in that fashion.
“Having a process in place really streamlines time and makes staff happier, because the staff end up, sometimes, doing extra work when there’s not a process in place. The financial management and processes are critical.” — Casey Blake
Connect with Margaret Burke & Casey Blake:
Kolibri’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kolibri-law-support-solutions/
Margaret’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/margaret-t-burke/
Casey’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/casey-blake-mosca-82a99324/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.