Mari Ribeiro: Unique Branding for Your Law Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mari Ribeiro discuss:
- Gaining a competitive edge with your brand.
- Pros and cons of naming your firm something other than your name.
- Growing and expanding your brand.
- Keeping your brand relevant and sustainable.
- Your brand speaks to the type of service you are giving. Naming your firm allows you an opportunity to stand out and get noticed in a way beyond being a lawyer.
- Branding can help your firm to look fresh, new, and exciting – people are drawn to that!
- Your brand is what will carry the reputation of your firm.
- Be curious and be willing to get feedback from others about what they experience when they think of your brand.
“Gone are the days where you are attracting clients and business just because you hang your shingle… this gives an opportunity for people to show up through their brand, and really help lawyers stand out with what it is that they do, and the unique way in which they do it.” — Mari Ribeiro
Connect with Mari Ribeiro:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.