Marsha Redmon: Thought Leadership and Harnessing the Virtual World
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Marsha Redmon discuss:
- Using presence and thought leadership to build your practice.
- The worst mistakes people are making when communicating digitally.
- Diminishing attention spans and strengthening your messaging.
- The breadth and depth of thought leadership.
- If you are on camera, you have authority as you are speaking if you speak with presence and authority.
- Look at the camera when you are on a Zoom meeting. It makes the other party feel like you are speaking directly to them and connecting with them.
- Make your point, then get to the details.
- You are not leaving money on the table if you niche down. It makes you specific enough that people understand what it is that you do.
“People want useful, targeted, practical information from people that are qualified to give it to them. That’s what thought leadership is.” — Marsha Redmon
Connect with Marsha Redmon:
Thought Leadership Map: https://thoughtleadershipmap.com/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.