Matt Spiegel: Discovering the Value of CRMs
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Matt Spiegel discuss:
- The value of CRMs in your law firm and what makes a good CRM.
- What makes Lawmatics such a great program for lawyers.
- Continuing your relationship with the client after the case has finished.
- Relationships as the key to your success as a business.
- There is going to be some thought and commitment to setting up your CRM properly. However, it’s not as terrible as you probably think it will be.
- The learning curve of the platform should never be an issue when setting up a CRM.
- Lawyers must start thinking more like traditional businesses when it comes to customer/client interaction.
- If you aren’t nurturing your relationships with your clients after the case ends, that is money you are leaving on the table.
“When it comes to intake, follow-up is critical. Law firms that follow up immediately have a significantly higher conversion rate than law firms that don’t do that.” — Matt Spiegel
Connect with Matt Spiegel:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.