Michael Caroff: Creativity Within a Box
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Michael Caroff discuss:
- Imagery in marketing.
- Understanding the purpose of the website before creating the design.
- Trying different types of marketing.
- Fitting together the parts of your marketing seamlessly.
- Find what makes you unique within your field and allow that to shine. Get creative and allow your website to shine!
- Humans react to images before they react to text. Take the time to find the right image for your homepage banner.
- Clients hire people, not companies.
- Don’t make too many changes at the same time. It takes time to see the effectiveness of any tested changes.
“You want balance – you want it to be professional and clean enough that it represents you well, but you want it to be in the background, you have to come forward. It’s what I call transparent design. If you’re thinking about the design, either good or bad, you’re not thinking enough about the person or the firm.” — Michael Caroff
Connect with Michael Caroff:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.