Michael DeLon: Creating Your Credibility
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Michael DeLon discuss:
- Looking for fit, not just for business.
- Using books to grow your business.
- Credibility, authority, and thought leadership.
- Discovering your story.
- Having a book makes you an expert on that topic. It gives instant credibility.
- Working with a company like Paperback Expert allows you to speak to write your book, not physically write it yourself.
- In our culture, it is near sacrilegious to throw away books. Giving a physical book is more likely to be kept (or shared further down the line) than something like a business card or ebook.
- Tell the story that only you can tell. People remember stories. People connect through stories.
“It’s your story. People are going to choose you; they’re going to buy you more than what you can do for them. How or why are they going to choose you? You want people who connect with you.” — Michael DeLon
Connect with Michael DeLon:
Credibility Calculator: https://thecredibilitycalculator.com/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.