Neil Tyra: Podcasting as a Passion
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Neil Tyra discuss:
- Decoupling yourself from the courthouse.
- Podcasting for education.
- Understanding your audience in podcasting or in blogging.
- Outsourcing those things that are not cost effective for you to do.
- Outsource everything that you don’t need to do yourself.
- Don’t jump at every shiny opportunity that goes by. Say yes only to the things that you really need.
- Learn from other people in other industries.
- It’s just an endless time and money suck if you don’t learn from people that have been there and done it.
“There is such a need, a hunger, for the information that addresses the question ‘what they didn’t teach us in law school about running a practice running a business.” — Neil Tyra
Connect with Neil Tyra:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.