Nequosha Anderson: Cultivating Relationships for Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Nequosha Anderson discuss:
- Cultivating relationships to reach your end goal.
- The important aspects of building and maintaining relationships.
- Creating conversations with those in spaces where you want to be.
- The benefits to being a disruptor in your space.
- You have to follow through and maintain top of mind with your clients and those in your network.
- Connect with people on more than just one level. Cultivating relationships long term allows you to build what you want to have.
- Cultivating relationships will open doors that, not only can you not open on your own, you may not even be able to touch it otherwise.
- Understand where your focus is and cast your net there and you will find those clients that you want to see and work with.
“It is definitely about cultivating relationships. That’s how you succeed, especially in any service based industry. You don’t even have to be the best practitioner, you just need to be the best person that can be remembered for that thing. And that’s all about how you make people feel.” — Nequosha Anderson
Connect with Nequosha Anderson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.