In this episode, Steve Fretzin discusses in his training class:
- How to be efficient in a one-on-one meeting.
- Setting out a gameplan going into a networking meeting.
- Keeping the steps moving forward during the conversation.
- Scripting for networking situations.
- Keep the conversation balanced – if one person dominates the networking conversation, there is not an appropriate amount of communication to know if you’re going to work together.
- When working with someone new, start small. Baby steps to see if you’re a good fit working together.
- Bring something to the table at networking events even if you can’t bring anybody any new business that day.
- Be a giver. Help people first and it will be reciprocated if done intelligently.
“We want to invest our time wisely with the right people. You want to set up some activity to continue to drive your new strategic partners to see if they’re a player and can go on your team.” — Steve Fretzin
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.