Nina Stillman: Sales and Relationships in Networking
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Nina Stillman discuss:
- Challenges facing new lawyers in new areas.
- Applying lessons you learn from your coaches.
- The benefits of a quick no.
- Finding the right balance between listening and speaking.
- Understanding the methodology of how to network and ask for referrals then interpret it in your own vernacular will help to grow and evolve your business.
- You don’t have to take every client – not every client is right for what you are wanting to accomplish.
- You have to listen and put the client’s needs in front, even if it requires a little bit of patience.
- All the advice is great, but it needs to be actionable for people to be able to support themselves.
“Everything is sales. Even if you’re an attorney, or an accountant, or a doctor, everything is sales…It’s all in how you treat the people who you want to work with, whether they’re a referral source or a client.” — Nina Stillman
Connect with Nina Stillman:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.