Phil Gafka: Pursuing Excellence in Leadership, Culture, and Influence
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Phil Gafka discuss:
- The top leadership and culture challenges that are faced in the workplace.
- Putting the right people in the right seats.
- Understanding what your values mean to your organization.
- Posing questions to influence change.
- You manage the process, you lead people. As a “managing partner,” you need to learn how to lead your team, not just manage the processes of what is happening.
- There are potentially 5 generations working in your organization – stop talking about the difference and focus on the commonalities between us as a team.
- Values don’t have to transfer from one organization to another, but you do have to be honest and deep with understanding what your organization’s culture and values are.
- Set your sights on excellence, not perfection.
“The only way you can move forward is to accept responsibility and then make those connections.” — Phil Gafka
Connect with Phil Gafka:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.