Rena Paul & Alison Trenk: Getting Present to Be a Better Lawyer
In this episode, Steve Fretzin, Rena Paul, and Alison Trenk discuss:
- Ongoing wellness for professionals.
- Having individual tools that you can do daily that work for your life and wellness.
- Consciously re-regulating our bodies and focusing on our breathing.
- Finding ways you can get into your present life.
- Start with the tiny things and bring mindfulness into your life and practice in small ways. It doesn’t have to be big grand things, just something you can do in your life everyday.
- As humans, we need to speak to our bodies and understand where we need to re-regulate our nervous symptoms.
- Focus on your breaking – making the exhale longer than the inhale is a surefire way to calm yourself.
- Learning more about yourself can help you be a more authentic lawyer.
“You need to be well so you can do well for others.” — Rena Paul
Connect with Rena Paul & Alison Trenk:
Rena’s Website: https://alcalaw.com/
Rena’s Email: email@example.com
Alison’s Website: http://www.alisontrenklcsw.com/
Rena’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/renapaul/
Alison’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alison-trenk-ma-lcsw-9111685/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.