Rho Thomas: Live a Better Life Through making Smarter Investments
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Rho Thomas discuss:
- The FIRE Movement.
- Managing the money you are bringing in and your lifestyle.
- Talk about the why, not just the what, when you’re trying to manage money with your partner.
- Gaining awareness around your spending to figure out how to get where you want to go.
- Budgeting is really important – how you spend your money determines how you will invest.
- Aligning your spending with what you really care about…and leaving a gap in which to build your wealth.
- Understanding what you’re spending and what you need to put away is vital for your financially independent future.
- Be compassionate with yourself for the decisions you’ve made in the past. You made the best decision that you could with the information you had.
“When you give every dollar something to do, then you don’t end up with money falling through the cracks.” — Rho Thomas
Connect with Rho Thomas:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.