In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Roy Sexton discuss:
- Defining business development and marketing, the relationship is between the two, and how best to integrate them.
- Listening to the coaches you bring in until it is built and hardwired into your DNA.
- Getting the full value out of your content and of social media.
- Being engaged in the social media community.
- Marketing shows you where the door is, business development helps you walk through it.
- The business development technique you hold near and dear is not a silver bullet. It’s what you do with it. It’s how you develop relationships and how you build a book of business.
- With commitment, there is growth. Business development is a learned thing – you just have to stick to the regiment.
- The days of being able to avoid social media are over.
“We call it a rule of three. If you’re speaking somewhere or you’ve written something, you’ve three bites at the apple on social media to promote that, at minimum. There’s the time leading up to the webinar you’re about to promote and promote that more than once.” — Roy Sexton
Connect with Roy Sexton:
- Reel Roy Reviews: Vol. 1: Keepin’ It Real – amazon.com/Reel-Roy-Reviews-Keepin-Real/dp/0615964907
- Reel Roy Reviews: Vol. 2: Keep ‘Em Coming – amazon.com/gp/product/0692360433/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.