Russ Rosenzweig: Engaging Experts
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Russ Rosenzweig discuss:
- Perfecting your messaging with concise and precise wording.
- Being connected with the right person at the right time.
- Having a coach/advisor/business manager in the professional services world.
- Being proactive in the social part of social media.
- There is no substitute for putting yourself out there.
- Get in the habit of making connections on LinkedIn with everyone you connect with.
- Read the posts of your clients and first-degree connections. Take the time to go through them as you would the news and look for excellence.
- Be genuinely interested in your connections.
“Take the extra minute to enjoyably read the profile of the GC or lawyer to move the conversation to an offline, in-depth, from the heart commentary about something you have in common, something you appreciate about their expertise.” — Russ Rosenzweig
Connect with Russ Rosenzweig:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.