In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Russell Knight discuss:
- Getting clients from the strange questions you answer on your website.
- How regular contact can impact how you’re found online.
- SEO and content creation.
- Three things any lawyer should be focusing on now to build business.
- When you write articles, be specific about what you write about, not a broad, general question, you will drive clients to you from their searches.
- A website is like a car, you can tell what year it is from just by glancing at it.
- Keep doing what you’re doing – double down on what is working for you.
- Invest in your website – consider going through a private individual rather than an agency and you may get a different artistic perspective.
“If you’re doing research, you should be taking notes. If you’re taking notes, you might as well turn it into an article.” — Russell Knight
Connect with Russell Knight:
Facebook: Law Office of Russell D. Knight
LinkedIn: Russell Knight
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.