Ryan Anderson: Investing in Technology and Your Employees for Law Firms
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ryan Anderson discuss:
- Challenges lawyers are having with technology.
- Solutions regarding document and task management for lawyers.
- How to handle conversations of record.
- Investing in your employees.
- Make sure your systems are all on the cloud.
- The majority of law firms are still on servers, which are more easy to penetrate (from a security perspective) than the cloud is.
- Every document should be uploaded in a system that is searchable and organizable.
- Lawyers need to consider technologies and automations that are going to make their lives easier and more predictable because the world is changing and it is important to stay on top of those kinds of things.
“It is amazing what will happen if an employee feels you’re willing to invest in them.” — Ryan Anderson
Connect with Ryan Anderson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.