Ryan Estis: Being Comfortable in the Discomfort of Becoming a Better Speaker
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ryan Estis discuss:
- Important keys for speaking in front of an audience.
- Adapting and changing to customer expectations and sophistication.
- Asking effective questions to connect in conversation.
- Altering conversations during times of crisis.
- The best speakers are master storytellers.
- Blend expertise and emotional resonance and you’re doing a good job.
- The sales process today has to be more customized and personalized. You have to create customer intimacy and get obsessed with customer outcomes.
- Most people love to sit on warm leads in the land of indecision, and that can often be the kiss of death for performance, too.
“We’ve got to learn to be comfortable being a little uncomfortable, having the courageous conversations, and getting clarity around where somebody is in their decision making process after a certain point in conversation or engagement.” — Ryan Estis
Connect with Ryan Estis:
Facebook: Ryan Estis
eBook: Adapt and Thrive
YouTube: Ryan Estis & Associates
LinkedIn: Ryan Estis
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.